Friday, March 15, 2013

Sweet Treat Ideas for St. Patrick's Day!

I was hoping to be able to come up with a special recipe for you just for Saint Paddy's day, especially since I love green so much, but I'm afraid I've been spending too much time gawking at other people's treats on Pinterest and well, you know. I lost a few weeks in the abyss :/

Anyway, at the very least, I thought I could put together a recipe roundup of some of the most awesome ones I found so that I appear somewhat more productive than I actually have been. Heheheh.

Now that I've got this post out of the way and no plans for the weekend, I have plenty of time to bake!! I think I'll start with #2 and make the cupcakes and the cake balls at the same time...but then, I may as well go ahead and make the Green Velvet Whoopie Pies (#4) while I'm at it. But I really don't want to miss out on the Minty Creme Cocoa, so I should really try that one, and I don't imagine it would hurt to make some cookies to dunk into it so I will either bake the Frosted Sugar Cookie Shamrocks or the Mint Chocolate Chips....but I can't really decide which one... Oh DEAR what have I DONE??




1.) Leprechaun Hat S'mores from the HostessWithTheMostess

St Patrick's Day treats recipe: leprechaun hats smores




2.) Green Velvet Cupcakes (or Cake Balls) from Bakerella.com

St Patrick's Day treats recipe: green velvet cupcakes or cake balls

3.) Frosted Shamrock Cookies from Home is Where My Story Begins

St Patrick's Day treats recipe: frosted shamrock cookies

4.) Minty Creme Cocoa Recipe from The Family Kitchen on Babble

St Patrick's Day treats recipe: minty creme hot cocoa

5.) Green Velvet Whoopie Pies by Love From the Oven

St Patrick's Day treats recipe: green velvet whoopie pies

6.) Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies by Sheri à La Mode

St Patrick's Day treats recipe: mint chocolate chip cookies

7.) St. Patrick's Day Marshmallow Pops by The Decorated Cookie

St Patrick's Day treats recipe: marshmallow pops

8.) Mint Oreo Cookie Truffles by MommysKitchen


St Patrick's Day treats recipe: Mint Oreo Cookie Truffles


I hope you enjoyed these Sweet Treat Ideas for St. Patrick's Day! Which ones are you going to make?  


No comments:

Post a Comment