Friday, December 27, 2013

Handmade Christmas : Owl Fingerless Gloves

 handmade owl cable knit fingerless gloves by cocococoa on etsy

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas! I sure did - my sweet hubby indulged me with lots of awesome handmade gifts from Etsy, including these adorable grey owl fingerless gloves which were a custom request from Coco and Cocoa! I love them so much - I even wear them inside the house :)

I am excited to see that they are available in the shop now so I can share them with you!! Gloves are handmade to order so you can get them in your favorite color.

I have always loved Julie's cable knit owl hats with vintage button eyes - I've written about them before - and when I saw the new fingerless gloves she's been making recently, I thought they would be so cute with the owls on them too. Well, aren't they??

handmade owl knit hat by cocococoa on Etsy


What were your favorite gifts this year?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you love the gloves! And thank you so much for sharing them here!!

    ReplyDelete